Can you believe it!!! We are expecting our 4th, yes 4th baby in December. We found out on April Fools Day. We tried tell eveyone then, but no one would believe us. Patrick called his mom and dad and I had to get on the phone with them to completely convince them that we really WERE going to have a baby. Patrick is notorious for pulling April Fool jokes. :D He sent a txt msg to his brother Jon and his sister Tracie. Both of them sent me a txt msg the next day and asked me. I had to confirm it with them too. God is blessing us with another wonderful baby. We are very excited. Daniel didn't want anything to have to do with a new baby at first. However, the more the boys talked about it the more it got him excited too. He will now be a big brother and he is VERY excited about that.
The sweetest thing happened last night. We added "the new baby" to our prayer list. "God bless Momma, Daddy, Hunter, Micah, Daniel, and the new baby." :D Then when the prayer was over Micah leaned over to my belly and said, "Goodnight baby. I love you." Then Daniel did the same. It was soooo sweet I almost cried. The boys want a little sister soooo bad! Of course, we just want a healthy baby, but it would be AWESOME if it was a girl. Patrick wants his little girl, too. She will be spoiled rotten. LOL.
Be praying for us. We have lots of changes in store for us. We will have to find a new place to live because we live in a 2 bdrm/1bath house. Not enough room for 6 people. :/ So please keep us in your prayers. I'll be keeping you posted.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations!!! I probably wouldn't have believed you either, ha. When are you due?!
ReplyDeleteJanice
P.S. Adrienne just started blogging too. www.kaminshine.com
Kind of reminds me of the commercial where they say "I think I need a bigger box!" HA! Big huge congrats. My great friend from high school has 4 girls and she loves it. You have really good lookin' kids, too! If you need anything, we are around, and please don't hesitate to let me know.
ReplyDeleteA REWARD- they sure are! What happy news! I am excited and nervous for you guys all in one. Enjoy your pregnancy Jenn:-) Love ya'll! Remember you can always come to Dallas for a getaway...and ALL stay here, yes even with baby #4 :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys!!!!!! 4!!! Don't forget to eat a bunch of tollhouse icecream cookie sandwiches! It makes smart babies.
ReplyDelete